I already posted today, but it didn't feel like today because it was last night.
But who cares really? No one reads this anyway.
Hey nobody, how's it goin?
I'm sitting here listening to The Weepies "Nobody knows me at all"
and thinking about how true it is.
No one will ever know me all the way through, because our minds are everchanging creatures.
We change opinions, and tastes all the time and unless you give everyone you know a heads up when that happens.
They don't know every single little slice of you.
"When I was a child everybody smiled.
Nobody knows me at all."
I ate dinner with my grandparents tonight.
I thought about how much I don't know about my family.
Sitting at a table with familiar strangers, I didn't know much about them.
Still don't...and really I don't know how much time is left.
I am going to quiz them on their lives, and I will post a blog about it.
"And very late at night, and in the morning light
Nobody knows me at all."
No one can decide what side of the road they want to reside on.
Choose one please, or stand in the middle and get hit with tension.
"I don't give a damn. I'm happy as a clam.
Nobody knows me at all."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY!
im a nobody...haha spread the love
your a nobody too
Post a Comment