Since it is spring, and this time is famous for the beginning of life
[Babies and kittens and flowers...things like that.]
The lovely things of life!
I decided to post a blog.
I was just speaking to a good friend of mine, Lauren Finke.
I'm sure she'll be excited about this shoutout.
Ha-ha.
We were talking about bulldogs.
I've decided, even though I am not a big fan of doggy slobber.
I really, really want a bulldog!
I am now starting a fund for myself.
It will be called my "i want a bulldog fund"
I plan on having quite the interesting array of animals when I'm older
Here are the animals I want:
1) A bulldog
Dude, look at this fella.
Isn't he just unbearably cute?
2) A bengal cat
Bengal cats are less domestic than most cats.
They still have that wild streak, and they are spotted like leopards.
I made good friends with a Bengal cat at the animal shelter.
3) A sugarglider
I've wanted one of these for years.
They are completely amazing, and a bit like flying squirrels.
Only you can keep them as pets.
So, if anyone wanted to buy one for me, then I would love you for a long time.

No comments:
Post a Comment