Sunday, March 9, 2008

Universal Time Travel!

I just have to tell you guys, that I both love and hate daylight savings time.
I don't know who 'you guys' are, or if anyone even cares to read my psycho babble, but here are the reasons why I have a love/hate relationship with daylight savings.

Why I hate daylight savings:

1) I lose an hour of sleep, which means that I will be one grumpy bear in the morns.

2) More daylight. I don't like the sun...I like to sleep. Therefore, I require darkness in order to sleep soundly.

3) It's so confusing because some of my clocks change themselves while others (the challenged ones) make me change them to the correct time. Which I am too lazy to do, therefore I end up never knowing what the right time is.


Reasons I love daylight savings:

1) For a split second, the very second the hour changes...
We travel through time!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: