I always go looking for quotes depending on what I want to say.
I try to find ones that connect to how I am feeling at that particular moment.
And I just thought, why don't I just say what I want to say instead of searching for someone else who has already said it?
Maybe no one has said it before.
So here goes: friends satisfy much more than food ever will.
At that here is a story:
My mother had to go to a styx concert about an hour away, so I went over to my friend's house to spend the night.
She is moving so while I was over there, her mom said, "Make sure you take advantage of Rachel while she's here."
Take advantage of me? thank you?
So, we have been packing and making all sorts of interesting discoveries.
My entire childhood was locked away and abandoned in her closet.
My entire childhood can be summed up into one Barbie popcorn maker.
I took it for my memory box.
Along with a few other trinkets.
I came across a necklace that is a daisy with a happy face.
I asked her if she wanted it and she scoffed in reply.
I asked if I could have it since she didn't want it.
"Go ahead. Only you would want it, because, I am sorry to say...you are a hippie."
You are sorry to say it?
{Well, I don't blame her for calling me that. I mean, I did start talking about oras and bad energy so...}
Anyways, after getting sweaty and dusty from all the memories we uprooted and packed away, we went downstairs to relax with some television.
Commercials kept coming on for the Warm Delights cakes.
About 5 commercials for these darned cakes.
Every time one came on, i would mumble "that looks really good."
Well, I thought nothing of it. Just voicing my opinion of the chocolate and caramel goodness on the screen.
I went home and a just five minutes ago I go into my room.
I hear someone knock on the door and my mom opens it.
She yells, "Rachel! Special Delivery!"
Special delivery?
I never get deliveries. especially not SPECIAL ones.
I was intrigued, so I walked into the living room expecting the fedex guy.
But instead it was my friend, holding out a warm delights chocolate cake.
I laughed so hard I practically peed my pants.
I can't believe my friends.
I made it and I am eating it this very minute.
My mom said, "I wonder how many chemicals are in that..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment