The ones that don't make sense usually involve purple shoes walking around by themselves, or Donald Trump changing his hair.
But the disturbing ones usually place me inside a horror movie, one that already exists or one that my subconscious mind makes up. (I love watching horror movies, I don't get too excited when it becomes a reality)
I just woke up from one of the scary ones.
Everyone knows Jason from Friday the 13th.
He was at my school running around taking his machete to people.
It was my nightmare so I guess that means he has to follow me the entire time.
Every time I would run it felt like my feet were made of iron.
Why can't we ever run fast in nightmares?
Anyway, I am not going into detail about this but I'll stick to watching horror on TV and not living it out.
No more chocolate at midnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment