There's a fly buzzing around my house that is near death.
It's acting a little demented.
I've been waiting for 5 hours now, and it still flying around like a sick little idiot.
Firstly, I was in my kitchen making a turkey and taters lunch.
I see this fly on the floor making seizure movements.
And then it just...freezes.
So, I walk over and stare at it.
And it's legs start moving.
So, me with my logical explanation ready, thinks
"OH GEE, IT'S PROBABLY STUCK ON IT'S BACK. I SHOULD ASSIST IT."
I grab a piece of paper and walk back to the kitchen
and the fly is just gone.
So, I think, "IT PROBABLY FLEW AWAY AND IS PERFECTLY FINE"
(right? logical explanation once again)
So say, 2 hours later, I see the fly buzzing around like flies do.
and then it promptly runs itself into the wall
and lands on my dining room table.
Then, it gets over the shock of the impact and flies away.
And it keeps doing it.
It's sick and dying and it keeps running into things.
And falling.
And I feel bad for it.
But THEN, I was sitting at this very desk,
and I feel something hit my forehead
and I look down
and THERE IS THE FLY
this thing should die soon, right?
God, take this little fly home to fly heaven
so it won't keep running into things. (like me)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment