Wednesday, July 1, 2009

up, and away. far away.

Oh boy...
I cannot wait until you are just an unfortunate memory
stored away in the back of my brain
Because really, truly...your face sends shivers
no...they're more like disgusted quivers
down the straight and narrow path of my spine

I remember seeing that movie
and thinking to myself
That it kind of resembled you
which led to me hoping and praying
that I was the only one who caught
this obvious resemblance...obviously

why are they hiring so many people that look like you
anyway?
don't they have people with monotone hair
and black-hole eyes to worry about
and pay large sums of money too?
apparently not, or else fate has been yearning
to torture and poke at me
like a silly scared animal in a cage
why are all these giant bald creatures
poking me with their twigs and knives

I forgot you existed for 2.5 seconds
until you changed "it"
and now I see "it" whenever I go "there"
so I don't go "there" anymore...unless my brain
has a memory lapse and I forget about "it"
Something that causes my innards to do somersaults
should be well remembered, should it not?

ah. i'm going to wash my face.

No comments: