I know it's 3:18 in the morning right now.
I just couldn't help myself.
I have so much clutter in the cottage of my brain.
I can't go to sleep with a cluttered cottage, you see.
All I know is I just finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower a few minutes ago.
I bought it a long time ago, and everyone's been telling me.
(begging me actually...)
to read it.
I always told them time and time again that I have a list of books
on my "to read" list, and I would get to it.
I try to save the best for last, but the "best" usually ends up being
the worst.
Not in this case...
It's a comfy sort of book.
I carried it around with me everywhere.
I understand why everyone likes it so much now, I think.
I guess i'll write about the past 2 days since I want
to keep writing...
but have nothing particular to write about.
Last night, I went to my friend Stefi's house.
We ate pasta with home-made meat sauce.
We watched Hannibal.
(with subtitles because we both seem to comprehend movies better with them)
Subtitles didn't help much. Hannibal confused us both.
Then we dared eachother to see how long we could last
listening to our ipods on shuffle, without skipping a song.
We didn't make it very far.
but I have 59 hours of music on my ipod.
I calculated.
This morning we ate cake and ice cream for breakfast.
Then, we watched at least 5 straight episodes of the Wildboyz.
We both love that show a lot.
Her parents were at work, so we decided to go on an adventure.
We walked to the library and stefi checked out an audiobook.
It was for learning italian, which she wants to learn just because.
No specific reason needed.
Then we walked across the street to this empty park.
We sat on the swings until we realized we were too big for them.
and it was very hot.
So we went and laid down in the shade for a bit.
We got hungry, so we walked to Jamba Juice and got smoothies
and pretzels.
(well, I got a pretzel...she didn't)
and on the way there our conversation went something like this:
stefi - "squirrel!"
me - "where?"
stefi - "ahhh, you missed it..."
a few seconds later....
stefi - "look! another one!"
rachel - "I don't see any squirrels stefi..."
stefi - "you missed it again!"
rachel - "seriously...I think you're making them up"
stefi - "no i'm not! they were there!"
hahaha.
Once we got back to her house, it was so hot inside and outside
that went into her backyard and told her to spray me with the hose.
She did.
and then we watched the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
and i'm never going to Texas.
ever...
okay, good morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment