(...but Rachel, you haven't finished any of your old ones)
I know, I realize I start a new project every day pretty much, but this one I am sticking to.
I've kept a diary since the 7th grade, and I plan to keep one until I die.
1. Because writing is great therapy.
and
2. Because when I'm old, I can read through them and relive all my memories.
SO, I have begun a written diary.
I've kept my diary on the computer for 2 years now, and I'm losing creative energy because of it.
So, I have purchased a red journal (complete with recycled paper, as I do love zee trees)
and this red journal will be full of thoughts, dreams, art, clippings, photos, and doodles.
It's my mind on paper.
I'm so excited about it.
Another thing,
I positively love reading complete strangers' blogs.
It's quite refreshing to hear different views on things.
If anyone reads this, ever, tell me.
I want to know!

1 comment:
wow.
Amazing.
I write a diary too and feel like it justifies me living-when I've written what I've done it makes me feel like my day was productive.
Post a Comment