Is there a certain age you must be to buy cigarettes?
I would imagine that the age would be 18 or 21.
Today my uncle went to buy his beloved cigarettes at the gas station.
He approaches the cashier which is a girl of about 19 or 2o im guessing.
He says, "Ma'm, may I have a pack of cancer rolled into pieces of paper please?"
Actually, it was probably something along the lines of, "Can I get a pack?"
The girl asked him for ID because he "looks under 40"
Under 40?! What does that matter?
Can you not be 39 and buy cigarettes?
He does not look like a kid, mind you.
My uncle is obviously over the legal age.
But since he had no ID on him, she would not sell him the cigarettes.
ha-ha!
He gave her a piece of his mind and went OFF.
Man, he flipped his lid.
But isn't it good to know that our laws are working.
Thankyou random 18 year old cashier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment