Monday, May 11, 2009

I don't know what to title this...

I am in such a bizarre, amazing, joyful mood right now.
Lately, many things have been getting me down
and these trivial disappointments have caused me to take a few steps
back from all the people that love me.
I've been quite anti-social these past few weeks.
I kind of gave up. I lost the the ability to care.
I just didn't want to talk to anyone.

But...I don't know.
Now, I just feel so hopeful.
Like, I have the entire world before me and I can't wait to just
gallop towards new experiences and people.
This can only mean one thing...Big Guy upstairs has finally ended my silly game of tag.
He just bellowed "GOTCHA!" in my eardrums and my entire body...
no, more like my entire BEING is quivering with excitement for HIS PLAN.
He wasn't even playing tag with me really...I was running away, but he was just sitting there, waiting for me to tire out and come home to His welcoming arms.


Dude, I don't even know what to do with all this joy.
I feel like running up and down my street a few times until I release all this pent up energy.



:D

No comments: